Date: 11/24/21 1:15 pm
From: Stephen Mirick <smirick...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Bullock's Oriole - YES
The drab female Bullock's Oriole discovered by Alex Lamoreaux was
relocated at the Bellamy River WMA.  It was very flighty, however. It
was first found on the northern edge of the adjacent field feeding on
black berries (buckthorn?), but then flew back to the parking lot area
before disappearing.  A few lucky birders got to see it.  IF it
continues in this area, I suspect it may be tough to find.  I doubt it
will be as cooperative as the "Hybrid Flycatcher" which continues to
give great views.  A few photos on eBird checklist:

https://ebird.org/checklist/S98016718

Steve Mirick
Bradford, MA