Date: 11/24/21 12:41 pm
From: Philip Dickinson <pdickins...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Tufted Duck continues at Everett Sewage Lagoons
The Tufted Duck flew from that location and disappeared for awhile, but later returned. When I left, it was quite close to the wall across from the parking lot with gets views from the South Gate of the large lagoon. Just behind the American Whir Orlican sitting on the wall. I had both in the same frame

Phil Dickinson

Sent from my iPhone