Date: 11/24/21 10:27 am
From: rosita94598 via groups.io <rosita94598...>
Subject: [EBB-Sightings] Heather Farm Wednesday Nov. 24
It seems the Grasshopper Sparrow was a one-day wonder, which is not surprise.  Today, though, we saw a total of five Sparrow species, White-and Golden-crowned, Song, Lincoln's and Fox--two of the latter.  We also had two Towhee species, both California and Spotted.  It has been a long time since a Spotted Towhee has been reported by my friends, until last week when David K had one across the Ygnacio Canal on the west side of the big pond.  I also heard a Sora near the wooden railing before I found my two birding friends, Fred S. and Ted R.

I was driving home from an early blood-test and six Turkeys were either in or next to the street in our neighborhood.  I always think they are pretty brave to be walking around so brazenly this time of year, but my cardiologist says they are aggressive in their parking lot.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Hugh B. HarveyWalnut Creek