Date: 11/24/21 9:35 am
From: Elizabeth Medes <liz.medes...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] OSPR in Boise County
Thank you, Denise, and great signature quote there... and Wow, John! Was
your sighting in Boise County? We're going to keep our eye on the bridge
area. It's tough because it's a 55 mph zone and the BAEAs also come
zooming by. I imagine if there's ample food supply, it may linger longer?

Liz Medes
Gem County