Date: 11/22/21 1:17 pm
From: James Leone via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: South Windsor Shrike 11/22?
Despite the lack of reports I believed enough in the bird’s continued presence to take a flyer and head up to South Windsor anyway. Sure enough, it just paid off as I relocated the bird minutes after my arrival around 4:03 pm in the same general area that it has been reported.

The bird flew between two trees about here (41.8420379, -72.5656823) and then perched atop one for a minute before diving down into the brush on the north side of the trail.

Park at the main parking area and walk down the hill. Follow the trail past the observation deck and keep left. Good luck to those searching!

James Leone
Darien