Date: 11/18/21 4:27 pm
From: Brian Zinke <zinke.pilchuck...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Learn about the Christmas Bird Count (CBC), online presentation
Hi Tweets,

On Thursday, December 9th, at 6:30pm we are presenting a free, online
program through the Everett Public Library that will be an introduction to
the Christmas Bird Count. This will be a gentle introduction to the history
of the count, why we do it, and how you can get involved wherever you live.
We'll even share some insights gleaned from the data over the years from
our own Edmonds/South County CBC.

Please consider yourselves invited to this free event, and please invite
anyone who might be interested. Even if they aren't, invite them anyway!

To learn more and register to attend, please visit:
https://www.crowdcast.io/e/birdcount

Hope to see you there,
Brian Zinke

--