Date: 11/18/21 2:21 pm
From: Gregory Hanisek <ctgregh...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: CT Rarity Roundup
I of course second all kudos to Aidan, who has been of tremendous help to
me by assisting in my role as CT eBird Reviewer. I'd like to especially
underline Nick's suggestion to fold this effort as much as possible
into the Winter Bird Atlas. That can be done very easily if you use eBird,
but you can also submit paper atlas data.

It didn't take John Oshlick long to show how on track Aidan was by
finding a Western Tanager this a.m. in New Haven.

Greg Hanisek
Waterbury