Date: 11/18/21 12:57 pm
From: Nick Bonomo <nbonomo...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: CT Rarity Roundup
Kudos to Aidan for setting this up. I encourage folks to participate on
their own time regardless of whether or not you utilize the GroupMe chat or
the spreadsheet signup. This will be informal and fun. It'll be a nice
excuse to get out and hit some under-appreciated spots. It can also be
combined with winter Atlas efforts, if so inclined. The weather this
Fri-Sun weekend looks very amenable to birding.

Best,
Nick

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT