Date: 11/17/21 11:23 am
From: David Armstrong via groups.io <darmstrong99...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Long-tailed Duck
This morning during a seawatch from the new sand bluff a bit south of the end of Sloat Blvd I had a flyby male Long-tailed Duck fairly close in. Its distinctive facial pattern, brown wings and long tail were well-seen in the scope. It was heading north but I lost track of it. Also of interest was a solo White-Winged Scoter flying south. Many Surf Scoters and loons on the move today as well.
https://ebird.org/checklist/S97711126

David