Date: 11/14/21 6:32 am
From: ohjustrelax <ohjustrelax...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Extraliminal - Sharp-tailed Sandpiper
John,Thanks for the notice. The sharp-tailed sandpiper continues out this morning in the salt marsh area within the Galilee bird sanctuary, several hundred yards west of the parking Lot for Roger Wheeler beach park. A handful of other birders are present. Kevin Thompson Coventry, CTSent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8.
-------- Original message --------From: John Oshlick <john.oshlic...> Date: 11/13/21 1:10 PM (GMT-05:00) To: ctbirds <ctbirds...> Subject: [CT Birds] Extraliminal - Sharp-tailed Sandpiper Galilee RI - A Sharp-tailed Sandpiper was found this am. I am told you canpark at Roger Wheeler Beach. Look for birders and bring bootsJohn OshlickBethanyCTBirds, a service of Connecticut Ornithological Association - Bringing birders together statewide. Please support COA: https://www.ctbirding.org/join-us/CTBirds is for the discussion of birds and birding in Connecticut. For list rules and subscription information visit: https://www.ctbirding.org/birds-birding/ct-birds-email-list/