Date: 11/13/21 7:15 am
From: Robert Snyder <birdphotoginpa...>
Subject: Audubon 122nd Christmas Bird Count: Bald Eagle State Park CBC date:
Hello All Regular Participants to the Bald Eagle State Park Christmas Bird
Count (BESP CBC).

*The 122 Audubon CBC will be held from December 14 2021 through January 5,
2022. This year Christmas falls on a Saturday. I would normally hold the
BESP CBC on the last Sunday of December (Dec 26).*

*I am asking if the Dec 26 date (Sunday) will be agreeable for the circle
Regular Participants, or should the date be set to Tuesday, Dec 28?
Please let me know your thoughts by Wednesday, November 17th.*

You may respond directly to this email.

Thank you for your time,
Bob Snyder
CBC Compiler for the Bald Eagle State Park Circle

--
Do the best you can, where you are, with what you have.
Theodore Roosevelt

Join us on Facebook!