Date: 11/11/21 12:14 pm
From: David Assmann via groups.io <david_assmann...>
Subject: [SFBirds] San Francisco Christmas Bird Count - Need Area Leaders and a Boat
The 2021 San Francisco Christmas Bird Count (Tuesday December 28th) still needs a few experienced birders to act as Area Leaders and coordinate teams for the Count, and make sure the data is entered into eBird. Organizational skills, eBird skills and persistence are the main qualities needed (you don’t need to be one of the top birders in the County to do this). We are also looking for a boat to survey some of the Bay and/or Ocean areas to find waterbirds (this was part of the Count years ago). Please send an email to <sfcbcount...> ( sfcbcount at gmail.com.) ( sfcbcount@... ) and we will send more information. And, if you want to participate in the count, sign up at https://goldengateaudubon.app.neoncrm.com/np/clients/goldengateaudubon/eventRegistration.jsp?event=6956& David Assmann & Siobhan Ruck - SF CBC Compilers