Date: 11/10/21 8:21 am
From: Julian Ventres <ventresjulian...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Owl update
Agreed, I was hoping to get to see this owl as it would be a first for me
and I've been busy the past couple weeks, but given the recent situation
I'm planning on passing on this particular one. As great as it would be, I
definitely don't want to contribute to the harassment, and I know there
will be other opportunities.

Julian Ventres
East Haddam