Date: 11/10/21 7:48 am
From: Patrick Comins <pcomins...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Owl update
Not to mention that if you are a photographer you are pretty much wasting your time if you are surrounding the bird and on the wrong side of the sun. I see folks working hard to approach birds from the bad light side quite often, when they would be better off on the other side even at a greater distance (note you don’t always have a choice)

Patrick

Patrick Comins,