Date: 11/10/21 5:32 am
From: Liz Jaffin <lizjaffin...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Bird Photograpy - A Polite Request
Matt,
This is truly appalling!!! I think asking eBird to make it a sensitive species is definitely a step in the right direction.
However, I feel that it will still be virtually impossible to stop the word getting out; I discussed in another post what appears to be a network of photographers who I saw all looking at their phones at the same time and then jumping in their cars and zooming away. This happened in the same area that is being discussed here, so I imagine there is some network of photographers passing on the whereabouts of certain birds.
I really hope that something can be done before this bird is harmed.
Liz
Sent from my iPhone