Date: 11/8/21 12:55 pm
From: Michael Richardson <msr042377...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Bird Photograpy - A Polite Request
I would just add my 2 cents that some respect should be payed to the
general laws and rights of non birders. I've been lectured by birders for
walking down a posted and marked trail at a public nature preserve because
it was too close to their bird. Frankly, if it's public property and no one
is trying to harass the bird, some consideration should be made that people
have a right to walk the trails regardless of what bird may be there. So if
you see someone getting too close, be sure to be nice if you ask them to go
elsewhere. Trails are meant to be walked on.

Mike
Norwalk