Date: 11/8/21 11:27 am
From: Nichols Photography <manichols1993...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Bird Photograpy - A Polite Request
Agree with everything said here. Also wanted to mention a couple of other points .

1. Make yourself as small and unthreatening as possible by sitting/lying down. That’s what I did when I saw the owl last week.

2. Don’t surround the owl on all sides. That’s a sure way to stress the owl.

And if anyone sees dogs on the beach, please inform them no dogs allowed on that beach at all, per the sign by the parking lot.

Monica Nichols
Madison.

Sent from my iPhone