Date: 11/8/21 11:16 am
From: Chuck Imbergamo <imbercj...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Bird Photograpy - A Polite Request
All – Since hearing reports of people getting too close to a Snowy Owl last week, I have been working with Kathy Van Der Aue of the COA to see whether we can get help (CT DEEP, EnCon, USFWS, etc.) when these situations spin out of control.

I will post when we have information to share, but given the situation happening now I am personally following up on this.

Stay tuned.

Chuck Imbergamo
CT Birds Moderator
Madison