Date: 11/5/21 8:05 pm
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] A Tale of Two Sparrows, or what the Dickens!
I agree completely with Dennis about posting photos to tweeters. Is there
some real reason for this other than simply custom? Oregon's obol has
allowed photos for many years. Normally you're supposed to only submit a
single photo with an email, but people occasionally submit more and I
haven't heard any complaints. I'm pretty sure OBOL's no photos dated back
to the time when people used dial-up to get on the internet and downloading
photos with extremely slow. Bob O'Brien Portland