Date: 11/4/21 1:59 pm
From: <office...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Sequoia Audubon Nov 11 Hybrid Meeting - Bay Area Ridge Trail Presentation
Are you familiar with the Bay Area Ridge Trail? Living in the Bay Area we have 400 Miles of nature nearby!
Thurs. Nov. 11 our monthly meeting presentation is about the Ridge Trail. Join us in person or online via Zoom!
Over 30 years after its inception, the Bay Area Ridge Trail is now close to 400 miles of dedicated trail, open to the public and ready to explore. Join in for a Ridge Trail discussion of the history and future of this regional, multi-use trail network, as they work with land managers around the Bay to close the remaining gaps and promote responsible recreation. We will get a broad overview of the trail system and hear about some favorite spots, especially in and around San Mateo County. Simone Nageon de LeStang, a staff Trail Planner will also share recent and current projects to connect the trail, in collaboration with regional partners like Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District and San Francisco Public Utilities Commission.
Photo: Wunderlich to Huddart Park Ridge Trail. One of our favorite trails! For more information: http://www.sequoia-audubon.org/ ( http://www.sequoia-audubon.org/?fbclid=IwAR1IIhBNWwj147MLsCD3AluhGpaF9iQ90jpnY6QaFrOAP7j6dMqwhmLnkOY )