Date: 10/31/21 9:47 am
From: Melani Lust <melanilust...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Snowy Owl Stratford/Milford
I am in agreement with Monica.

Warm wishes,

Melani

"Photos that look how your memories feel."

www.melanilustphotography.com

<melanilust...>

203.247.6983

<https://www.instagram.com/melanilustphotography/>
<https://www.facebook.com/MelaniLustPhotography/>
<https://www.pinterest.com/melanilust/>

Melani has won "Best Wedding Photographer" 12 years in a row, 2010- 2021,
by readers of Fairfield County (Greenwich, Stamford, Fairfield, New Canaan,
Westport) Magazines
<https://www.pinterest.com/melanilust/>