Date: 10/31/21 9:31 am
From: Nichols Photography <manichols1993...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Snowy Owl Stratford/Milford
With all due respect,
Shouldn’t we change this? Too many issues in the past few years with people harassing and chasing them. I, personally don’t agree that allowing the snowy owls locations to be publicized for their own safety. Some fb groups have banned photos and locations for the above reasons. Just putting my 2 cents in.

Respectfully,

Monica Nichols
Madison

Sent from my iPhone