Date: 10/30/21 8:51 am
From: Marv Breece <marvbreece...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Cedar River Mouth in Renton
Yesterday was a good day at the Cedar River Mouth in Renton. Although I didn't see the Slaty-backed Gull, I did see the interesting pale gull that looks like it may be a hybrid Glaucous X Glaucous-winged hybrid. Comments welcome. I've created a Flickr Album for this bird as well as videos of a 2018 gull, also at CRM, which may be the same bird. Videos of this bird(s) are at: [ https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWZ5cmP | https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWZ5cmP ]

Other birds at CRM, either unusual for this location or this time of year, include: Spotted Sandpiper, Orange-crowned Warbler, White-throated Sparrow & Fox Sparrow.
Videos: [ https://flic.kr/ps/376fhN | https://flic.kr/ps/376fhN ]

There was a nice assortment of gulls and a River Otter in the river.

Marv Breece
Tukwila, WA
<marvbreece...>
Pbase Images : https://www.pbase.com/marvbreece