Date: 9/20/21 6:46 pm
From: Brian Scanlon <briancscanlon...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Lesser Sand-Plover ID help
Thanks Jeff and Alexander,

I guess I was so relieved at the first statement of failure to capture that
I stopped reading. Interesting how birding ethics and laws have changed.
Anyone trying to capture and measure a migrant today would risk arrest and
fines, if not assault. Of course any bird that met John James Audubon got
shot.

Brian Scanlon