Date: 9/20/21 1:26 pm
From: Glen Tepke <g.tepke...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] First Golden-crowned Sparrow of the season
I don't know about the Bar-tailed Godwit, but I and a few other
birders looked for the Grace's Warbler this morning and, as far as I
know, nobody saw it.

Glen Tepke
Santa Cruz

On 9/20/2021 11:29 AM, silverbirder via mbbirds wrote:

Just now spotted our first Golden-crowned sparrow of the fall
season.
Is the Bat-tailed Godwit or the Grace's warbler still being seen?Laura
and BettyThe Land, Royal Oaks, CA --
Groups "mbbirds" group.
an email to mbbirds+<unsubscribe...>
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mbbirds/<1510384972.1222296.1632162556553...>