Date: 4/8/21 1:43 pm
From: Patrick Baize <pkbaize...>
Subject: Re: [birders] deer/lyme tick
why not everything else has gone to pot!!

Pat B. Howell, Michigan

On Thursday, April 8, 2021, 11:31:40 AM EDT, Ann Alvarez <annra.new...> wrote:

I wonder if we are headed into a bad tick year.Had one walking on me in Chelsea in March 14, and this week in Pittsfield Township we have found three walking on people and one embedded on an escaped cat. 😕
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 8, 2021, at 7:38 AM, Susan MIller <smiller179...> wrote:

I’m sorry to report an early tick, probably in Dolph. It was quite small so I’m guessing it was a deer (Lyme) tick.
Sue Miller

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<DBC5CBC6-6BCB-4AC3-AB1E-DD84AC713D02...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org