Date: 4/8/21 1:08 pm
From: <mvjo......> <mvjohnski...>
Subject: [cobirds] . Re: Article: Mass Bird Die-Off Linked to Wildfires and Toxic Gases
Someone should have done better proof reading of this document. "naive
migratory birds" and many more grammatical errors. No titles on graphs and
tables, no legends.

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 12:31:46 PM UTC-6 <colorad......> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Full paper on the bird die off issue ...
> https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1029/2021GH000395 ...
> titled "Unprecedented Migratory Bird Die-Off: A Citizen-Based Analysis on
> the Spatiotemporal Patterns of Mass Mortality Events in the Western United
> States"
>
> Thanks, Gary Lefko, Nunn
> http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org
>
> https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/birds-and-more-of-the-pawnee-national-grassland
> On Friday, April 2, 2021 at 10:08:59 AM UTC-6 The Nunn Guy wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> Just got this from one of our Forest Service scientists.
>>
>> -
>> https://eos.org/research-spotlights/mass-bird-die-off-linked-to-wildfires-and-toxic-gases
>>
>> Thanks, Gary Lefko, Nunn
>> http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org
>>
>> https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/birds-and-more-of-the-pawnee-national-grassland

* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<61ce00aa-d6f3-47a4-a1d7-74e2b8c09d4bn...>

Join us on Facebook!