Date: 4/8/21 11:40 am
From: jhershey2 <hersheyj...>
Subject: [hmbirds] Wilson's Snipe at Wright's Loop
I didn't check today but yesterday Ron H. and I counted at least 70 (!) Wilson's Snipe at the north end of Wright's Loop.  They are well-camouflaged and blend into the background so that most of them can be easily overlooked.  There were lesser numbers of Wood Duck, American Wigeon, Green-winged Teal, and at least one pair of Northern Pintail.  I did not get any really good pics of the Snipe because they are hard for the camera to see but below are 2.

John H.