Date: 4/8/21 8:01 am
From: Lisa D. Walker, (Feather Forestwalker) <feather...>
Subject: Re: [sbcobirding] Spring migration happening now
Regarding the hummingbirds..... could it be that most have moved through
earlier than normal for this area? I see at my mother's feeders, a single
male Anna's and a single female Anna's. Last month it was much busier, with
Allen's Rufous and Anna's all vying for food, but now, all I see are the
two Anna's. Nesting season where I live on the Mendocino coast, typically
shows a sharp slow-down in feeding activity that typically upticks around
May. So perhaps they are nesting early and they will be back soon? I sure
hope that is the case... .would hate to see a severe decline in
hummingbirds.....

Lisa Walker-Roseman

--
Lisa D Walker-Roseman,

Fort Bragg, CA (In Lompoc for the duration)

View/Reply Online (#32233): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/32233
-=-=-
-=-=-
Group Owner: main+<owner...>