Date: 4/7/21 9:32 pm
From: Pete Sole <pete...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] FOS Black-headed Grosbeak checked-in
Hi birders,

As I was getting ready for work this morning I saw my first of season
(FOS) BLACK-HEADED GROSBEAK land on the feeder and start chowing down.
This is the next to last of the typical migrants that regularly use our
neighborhood for the breeding season. Typically I look for:

Allen's Hummingbird (FOS 2/23/21)

Violette-Green Swallows (FOS 3/26/21)

Wilson's Warbler (FOS 3/27/21)

Hooded Oriole (FOS 3/29/21)

Pacific Slope Flycatcher (FOS 4/2/21)

Black-headed Grosbeak (FOS 4/7/21)

Who's missing?

"Quick three beers..." er, I mean Olive Sided Flycatcher. Typically I
notice them more in May, although I do have some April records.

Good birding,

Pete Sole'

Soquel, CA