Date: 4/7/21 8:33 pm
From: Media.com <edgew...>
Subject: Re: No sighting--request for directions

Beth,

The MBS website has more than 200 descriptions of birding sites around the state: [ https://mobirds.org/Locations/SiteGuides.aspx | https://mobirds.org/Locations/SiteGuides.aspx ]

Sites are listed in alphabetical order (3M is first on the list).

Two in Columbia are:

[ https://mobirds.org/Locations/SiteDetail.aspx?id=1401 | 3M Flat Branch—Hinkson Creek Wetlands - Boone County ]
[ https://mobirds.org/Locations/SiteDetail.aspx?id=1324 | Columbia Audubon/Bonnie View Nature Sanctuary - Boone County ]

Check out these site guides. They provide directions and information of what to expect to help make the most of your birding adventure.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO