Date: 4/7/21 7:21 pm
From: Nathan Ranc <nathan.ranc...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Gull ID
Hi everyone,

Little off-topic since the observation was made at Monterey Harbor (not too
far from SC county though!). May I ask your insights regarding these gulls?
I would go for Mew gulls but would love to know your opinion.

Many thanks!

Nathan

[image: gull_id.png]

--
Nathan Ranc, PhD

Additional Affiliations
(2) Harvard University - Organismic and Evolutionary Biology Department -
USA
(3) Fondazione Edmund Mach - Italy