Date: 4/7/21 7:08 pm
From: Mariette Nowak <nowakmariette70...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Pileated question
I hear and see Pileated woodpeckers in my yard and neighborhood near East Troy, in Walworth County. They are increasing in my area, perhaps because of all the dead trees caused by flooding and, as Mary Korkor suggests, dead ash trees. All breeding woodpeckers (Downy, Hairy, Red-bellied, Flicker) are common here, except for Red-headed Woodpeckers.
Mariette Nowak
Walworth county