Date: 4/7/21 4:19 pm
From: Susan Horvath <shorvath...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Pole mounted nest boxes
And opossums! Today we found the carcass of one of our recently
returned wood ducks. A naturalist who happened to be visiting said
that the manner of death indicated opossum behavior that he'd
encountered before. sigh...

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAMrXOUYsN%3DOUWhUcajjsZD%<3DNThtPJHzBcsbjQZgDy-DcEbQL2Q...>

Join us on Facebook!