Date: 4/7/21 2:22 pm
From: Nancy Rock <nancyroc...>
Subject: Re: Titmouse hair raid / blind goldfinch

We once had a wooden “tiki” statue with horse hair hair on its head sitting on our porch. A titmouse plucked out all the horse hair, but apparently was not finished with it’s nest, because it came back and landed on my husband’s head and started plucking his hair. My husband, being the all-round great naturalist that he is, sat still and let the titmouse collect as much as it needed. I think I do have a photo of it somewhere.

Nancy Rock
Shell Knob, MO