Date: 4/7/21 1:38 pm
From: catherine paris <cparis12010...>
Subject: Titmouse hair raid / blind goldfinch

I've just watched a brief video of a titmouse atop an older dog plucking
hair for her nest. This sent by my friend on the Cape. Its a poor quality
but the bird knows where the fur is easy picking.

I've a pic from 2002 of a titmouse doing the same from an old golden. That
bird stood on the deck tho.

Anyone interested can email me.

I also have a mostly blind Goldfinch at my feeders and bird bath. On very
windy days she sits inside the dome feeder that whacks back and forth
freneticly. I get ill watching for 20 seconds. She's going on her 2nd week.
Any suggestions? She has to stay within a 12' radius and very nearly gets
stepped on.

Catherine Paris
<cparis12010...>
Ozark County