Date: 4/7/21 12:47 pm
From: Pat Croft <patndavid...>
Subject: [SJBirds] DIY BIRDS
Pat & I took a nice ride down Buena Vista Road this morning. We saw 3 DIY birds. We saw 7 western king birds on fences along the road. 2 swainson’s hawks. There is a pond on the right side of the road going in. Full of ducks, DIY wood ducks. Mallards, american wigeons, bufflehead heads & canada geese. We saw 2 white breasted nuthatches, acorn woodpeckers, yellow rump warblers & white crown sparrows in the oaks at the end of the road. We saw a wrentit not far from the dead end on the left as we were heading out. Dave & Pat