Date: 4/7/21 12:16 pm
From: Liz Pease <lizpease...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Lawrence and Newburyport peregrines?
Hi all,

Anyone have any updates on the Lawrence (New Balance) and Newburyport
(Gillis Bridge) nests? I'm not seeing any eggs in either on the cameras. I
drive over the Gillis Bridge every day and see a falcon at least once a
week or so, but it doesn't seem like there's any action in the nest box, at
least not that's visible from the Mass DOT camera.

Anyone know anything more?

On another note, I'm told that the osprey are back at the nesting platform
at the south end of Ferry Rd. in Salisbury. The female appeared last week,
the male the next day, and they promptly mated and then went about their
business. Good news!

Thanks in advance!
Liz

--