Date: 4/7/21 12:00 pm
From: Refsnider <00000a551ec6bb78-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [mou-net] Yellow-Rumps, Anoka County
Suddenly they are here! A bit after noon today Maureen and I saw a flock
of at least 25 Yellow-rumped Warblers in Coon Rapids Dam Park.  We were
walking on the paved trail along the east shore, upstream from the dam.
FOY for us.

Also heard at least 1 Ruby-crowned Kinglet and saw a Brown Creeper.

Waterfowl were scarce:  5 scaup, 4 Common Goldeneye, 3 Hooded
Mergansers, 1 male woodie, mallards & geese.

Ron Refsnider
Coon Rapids

----

During the pandemic, the MOU encourages you to stay safe, practice social distancing, and continue to bird responsibly.

Join us on Facebook!