Date: 4/7/21 11:20 am
From: Jody Williams <fisherwoods...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] [EXT]Arthur Pack Regional Park, NW Tucson, 4/7
External Email

6:40 to 8:30 AM
After two days of tallying lower numbers of Phainopeplas, they were backā€¦. conservatively counted 104, almost all around the 13th hole pond area. With all of their movement hawking insects, it was difficult to be sure how many were in any particular tree.
New on my year: Vesper Sparrows, American Pipits and a Belted Kingfisher.
Continuing, my fourth sighting of a Crissal Thrasher.
Decent photos of the Kingfisher and DC Cormorant that is lingering, average shots of pipits, meadowlark, Crissal Thrasher, and Yellow-rumped Warbler, all posted on ebird.
48 species today.
Yesterday also had a FOY Lark Sparrow, and side by side Gilded and Northern Flickers, all along the west edge of the course.
Today and yesterday, an Ash=throated Flycatcher was calling from just a bit south of the trailhead parking lot.

John R WilliamsHome Page: https://list.arizona.edu/sympa/info/aznmbirds