Date: 4/7/21 11:09 am
From: Tom Nagel <thjnagel...>
Subject: Loess Bluffs NWR, Holt County

Paul McKenzie & I went to Loess Bluffs NWR yesterday. Highlights were two
male cinnamon teal (species has been recorded earlier this year on refuge
waterfowl count & other eBird reports), an ealy black-necked stilt & a
flyover little blue heron we were unable to relocate.

Additional information with our eBird report at:

https://ebird.org/checklist/S84986026

Tom Nagel
Saint Joe