Date: 4/7/21 10:51 am
From: Jacob Newton <newtja84...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] FW: Eurasian Wigeon
The Eurasian wigeon wasn't observed this morning. There was only a single
American legend observed along with a small group of about 5 to 10
shovelers similar number of blue winged teal and mallard. I checked just
recently right afternoon there are no real obvious changes in presents at
the site some of the people that were there this morning had suggested
they'd see me sizeable contingent Wigeons but nothing conclusive as to any
of them being Eurasian. Considering that Kevin saw a large group of these
birds move Free dusk I can't help but conclude that possibly do that means
for probably continued on their way before the front hit.

Jacob Newton
Humboldt County