Date: 4/7/21 10:32 am
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: [obol] Re: A quick simple eBird question
Thanks for the quick reply Steve. I should have been more specific in my
question was wondering whether a non-member of eBird electioneering on
lines of Voters would be forced to become a member in order to use the
site. This would be a huge disincentive for non-members to use the eBird
site. So I guess the answer to my more specific question is know if you're
not a member then there's no need to become a member to use the eBird site.
Correct? Bob

On Wednesday, April 7, 2021, Stephen Holzman <steveholzman2...>
wrote:

> No. I tested by logging out, and then going back to the website. It still
> prompted me for a user name / password but that was because it was
> defaulting to the member URL. Try http://ebird.org/home and see if that
> helps.
>
> Steve Holzman
> South Beach, OR
>
> On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 10:25 AM Robert O'Brien <baro...> wrote:
>
>> For the past few months occasionally when I try to log on to the eBird
>> website I'm asked to login with my name and password. Now I have a name and
>> password so just a nuisance. But here is my question are you now required
>> to have a login name and password to view the eBird website? Bob O'Brien
>> Carver Oregon

Join us on Facebook!