Date: 4/7/21 10:33 am
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: [obol] Re: A quick simple eBird question
Well it turned out not to be a quick and easy question. I was using voice
to text in the previous email a few seconds ago and it picked up the radio
this is running in the background sorry for the confusion. Hopefully you
can still make out the gist of my secondary question. Bob

On Wednesday, April 7, 2021, Robert O'Brien <baro...> wrote:

> Thanks for the quick reply Steve. I should have been more specific in my
> question was wondering whether a non-member of eBird electioneering on
> lines of Voters would be forced to become a member in order to use the
> site. This would be a huge disincentive for non-members to use the eBird
> site. So I guess the answer to my more specific question is know if you're
> not a member then there's no need to become a member to use the eBird site.
> Correct? Bob
>
> On Wednesday, April 7, 2021, Stephen Holzman <steveholzman2...>
> wrote:
>
>> No. I tested by logging out, and then going back to the website. It still
>> prompted me for a user name / password but that was because it was
>> defaulting to the member URL. Try http://ebird.org/home and see if that
>> helps.
>>
>> Steve Holzman
>> South Beach, OR
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 10:25 AM Robert O'Brien <baro...> wrote:
>>
>>> For the past few months occasionally when I try to log on to the eBird
>>> website I'm asked to login with my name and password. Now I have a name and
>>> password so just a nuisance. But here is my question are you now required
>>> to have a login name and password to view the eBird website? Bob O'Brien
>>> Carver Oregon

Join us on Facebook!