Date: 4/7/21 9:52 am
From: William Pelletier via groups.io <wrpelletier...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Lawrence’s Goldfinch at Lake Cunningham
Folks,

After a month on the east coast (Maine) it is amazing to see the change in our area.

Kitty and I decided to bird our local hotspot at Lake Cunningham and we found the continuing Greater White-fronted Geese (4) swimming on the lake.

Our big surprise was a pair of Lawrence’s Goldfinch gleaning bugs from a fence post chain. After checking eBird this seems to be the first report at this location. Our eBird Checklist is at:
https://ebird.org/checklist/S85033509

Enjoy,
Bill & Kitty

View/Reply Online (#24099): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/24099