Date: 4/7/21 9:45 am
From: Heather McSharry <heather.mcsharry...>
Subject: [MDBirding] FOY cliff swallows and more - Washington County MD
Had a lovely walk this morning along the C&O towpath at Shepherdstown. The
spring ephemeral show is spectacular and I had a hard time looking up for
birds! The songs of Louisiana waterthrush and Yellow-throated warblers
(FOY) did send my gaze upwards for a while and I’m glad I took a look at
the bridge, where a first handful of Cliff swallows (FOY) were visiting the
nests.

Heather McSharry
Washington County MD