Date: 4/7/21 9:09 am
From: 'THOMAS HODGSON' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: [birders] Pole mounted nest boxes
I have mounted my kestrel, screech owl and wood duck boxes on 4x4 posts with predator guards. No problem with squirrels, or predators. If I could just get rid of the starlings!

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<1E50A92C-BE80-4530-ADFD-FBBC161E0E70...>

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org