Date: 4/7/21 8:45 am
From: Cindy Bridges <0000009cdc2af652-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Hummer Oregon County

I saw my first male ruby-throat just a few moments ago. I had a gnatcatcher yesterday and several of the other early migrants the last week.  So welcome this spring :)

-
Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul alike. John Muir
Cindy Bridges Couch Mo Oregon County <cjontheriver...>