Date: 4/7/21 8:04 am
From: Roy Harvey <rmharvey...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Listserv issues
Yes, there is Digest mode.  This sends one email for every 10 or so messages, or perhaps one per day if there are fewer.
Aaron, I have switched you to receive the Digest.  Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
Anyone else wishing to go this way should send an email to <ctbirds-owner...> with the request.
Good birding!

Roy HarveyCTBirds moderator/administratorCheshire, CT

On Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 10:11:00 AM EDT, Aaron Dollar <aarondollar...> wrote:

Is there a way to either digest (e.g. once daily) or not get any emails at all for the new listserv? I definitely do not want to receive a separate email every time someone posts on here. I checked the website for the listserv last night and couldn't find any options about how to receive messages.