Date: 4/7/21 7:44 am
From: Steve Johnson <falcosteve2...>
Subject: [va-bird] possible Dunlin at Middlesex Drive pond (Loudoun)
Hello birders,
This is probably going to be another humility lesson for me. But my best
guess on this bird's ID was Dunlin. Seen this morning (Wednesday) around
8:45 AM.
Please help me correct this ID. The best photos I could capture are at
this checklist. Thanks!!

https://ebird.org/checklist/S85020309

Steve Johnson
Fairfax, Virginia